The Spring Social committee is starting their fundraising efforts for this year's upcoming Spring Social on Friday, May 11, at the Sandman Signature Hotel. Please let us know if you able to support the Spring Social. Your support is very much appreciated and we would love your help for a record-breaking fundraiser! Here are some ideas of ways you may be able to help below and a letter attached (in two formats) that explains the way parents can become involved. Please take a few minutes to read the letter as well as this email. As the Principal of Juniper Ridge, I am so pleased that our PAC is willing to put so much time and effort into an event like this. We hope you will support our school, our students and our staff so that we can offer the best experiences for our learners.
Can you ask businesses that you frequent to donate a gift certificate: restaurants, hair salon, massage therapist, photographer, music teacher, dentist, optometrist--the sky's the limit!
· Do you have a chalet, cottage or time-share that you could offer for a weekend or week?
· Do you have any event tickets you could donate: sports, concert, theatre, opera?
· Do you have an experience you could offer, such as a round of golf, an afternoon of paddle boarding, a tour where most of us wouldn't normally get to go like a movie set or TV set?
· Do you have a talent you could share, for example: creating garden urns, prepping a gourmet meal in the winner's home, music lessons, sewing lessons, tutoring, make-up for a big night out?
· Could you - along with other parents - join together to donate a special item, i.e. dinner for two at a great restaurant, a spa day, a basket of fine wines or spirits?
· Do you have any new goods, merchandise, gift baskets or gift cards?
· Do you have any airline or hotel credits that could be transferred?
To be a part of the Spring Social organizing committee, or for general inquiries, please contact the social committee at: email@example.com
Please let them know how you can help!
Mrs. DeFehr (forwarding this information from the PAC SPRING SOCIAL COMMITTEE)