Site news

SEPT. 4 and 5th- WHO GOES WHERE AT JUNIPER

Picture of Carol Defehr
SEPT. 4 and 5th- WHO GOES WHERE AT JUNIPER
by Carol Defehr - Saturday, 1 September 2018, 9:21 AM

Hi Parents,

Further to my first email, please find attached the document that indicates where our students need to be for at least September 4 and September 5. Our goal is to be in classrooms on Thursday September 6, but we will keep you infomed about that via an email letting you know we are ready and that STUDENT CLASS PLACEMENT LETTERS will be coming home. We are the largest school in the district with 20 divisions and we hope everyone that is coming to Juniper has already registered. I love surprises, but if Tuesday brings a surprise of many new faces, time is needed to sort our spaces if we need to adjust.

The attached document indicates where students need to go for their first days of school. We do have many new staff members and gradual entry happening for our K students which adds to the complexity of the layout.

New K parents- you will note that some of you are not having your meetings in the K classrooms. Please read carefully where you are to report. Mrs. Decker is always happy to help and give you directions when you arrive for your meeting.

Gr.1 parents- please also note the Room number where your child should be. We have staff in place to be with your gr. 1 children, but with Mrs. Hill, Gatien and Marlatt leaving, new faces will be with your students.

Gr. 6 students from Mrs. Unsworth's class will report to Mrs. Murray's room as you will see on the attachment on Wednesday.

For everyone else it should be clear what room to report to.

Staff will be visible on Tuesday in the hallways should you have questions about where to go.

Please email me if confused or you have any questions.

Thanks,

Mrs. DeFehr